Wondering what type of amplification is best for your hearing loss?
We will guide you to the right solution for you.
Personal Sound Amplification Products (PSAPs)
- Provide limited audible improvement in quiet
- Increase speech understanding in quiet and non-challenging listening situations
- Limited improvement in noise
There are hundreds of PSAPs currently on the market, ranging in quality and price. For those considering this amplification option, our audiologists recommend the following devices:
- Bose® Hearphones™
- The BEAN®
Hearing Aids & Systems
- Improve ability and comfort in noise and complex listening situations
- Improve speech understanding in noise
- Completely customizable
- Connect with smartphones and other Bluetooth® enabled devices
- Stream music and TV audio
Hearing Aid Manufacturers
- Direct stimulation of the inner ear
- Optimizes speech understanding in quiet and noise
Implantable devices work differently than a hearing aid. They are designed for those with profound hearing loss who cannot be helped with a traditional aid. The two most popular devices are:
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aids
- Cochlear Implants
Contact Us Today!
To request an appointment or to connect with our team, please complete the form.